License Validation Error

Process Management Forums Team Repository License Validation Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Support Center 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Raymond Deliman
    Participant

I am evaluating this product for serious consideration of purchasing. I am attempting to evaluate the repository function of the software and I have MySQL installed on localhost.
    Everything seems to go fine until it gets the license portion of the repository wizard.

After I enter in evaluation keys provided for repository I receive this error “the repository RDBMS type is MYSQL and does not match with the Microsoft SQL server License”

Any assistance in getting this working would be beneficial to everyone. I am trying to demonstrate value of this product within my business case to justify a PO to obtain copies for my organization.

Hi

It appears that you are holding a Microsoft SQL server license instead of a MySQL license. Please log back onto our website and select the MySQL database when requesting the evaluation license.

If you are still having troubles please contact us again and we will manually send you a new evaluation license.

Regards
    Support/Info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.